6. Make-up products: Try to use natural or organic skin care make-up products. Chemical based make-up products are very harmful for your skin.
7. Before you sleep: Rinse off and cleanse your face before the bed-time to remove make-up and dirt from your face. Otherwise your skin will remain clogged up for long hours while you are sleeping. Your skin also needs breathing time. Sleeping with make-up on your face can cause acne and zits.
8. Avoid stress and have adequate sleep.
9. Eat healthy natural food: This will provide you the required vitamins and minerals that are good for your skin. Have moderate spicy and fried food.
10. Exfoliate once in a week: Use a facial exfoliation product that suits your skin type. The exfoliation will get you rid of dead skin cells that are clogging up on the top layer of your skin and bring the hidden more youthful skin to the top.